Our T&Cs can be adapted to your business requirements.
Same day pick up
Contact us before midday and we can arrange to get to you the very same day.
We're on call to suit you. Need us to be there before or after work? No problem.
Need to get your bin emptied?
If you have any form of industrial or commercial liquid waste, our specialist staff and equipment can take care of it. Our tankers are Department of Environmental Regulation (DER) registered and can hold up to 12,000 litre capacity.
What constitutes as liquid waste? If you’re a commercial kitchen looking to dispose of fats, oils and grease, or an industrial factory producing hazardous waste, you’ll fall into this category.
Additional categories include:
- Laundry pits
- Grey water
- Portable toilets
- Septic tanks
- Sewage pits
- Waste safe and non waste safe licenses
- Car wash, cash wash bay pits and separator units
- Contaminated groundwater
- Dilution and laundry pits
- Industrial liquid waste and oily waters
- Fire wash waters
- Stormwater pits and contaminated stormwater pits
- Collection and disposal from domestic and commercial use
If you have a liquid waste handling requirement, contact us. We’ll ensure it’s collected, transported, treated or disposed of in line with Environment Protection Authority (EPA) regulations.